• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Totally Randomness

Splitzblue

Yay, Pika is the sole cause of something that ISN'T trouble. Pika also preordered Sun.

Nah mate, it's all about Bravely Second down under, we just got it about a month ago, and it is awe to the some. Pika even got the Collectors Edtion The art is phenomenal, the figure is well made, and the soundtrack, expect nothing less from supercell.
Collector's Edition?! Now I'm thinking bout the MSG V Collector's Edition.

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Let Pika
We will get the crane? :p

How about we team up and take over the world? Wouldn't that be a fun thing to do in the weekend?
Let Pika see if Pika has any free time on Pika's schedule.
Friday:
-Scratch Itch
-Itch Scratch

Saturday:
-Execute Over-Weight Egotistic Hippo
-Available

Sunday:
-Do nothing.

Nope, looks like Pika is busy.
The collector's edition comes with stuff, just like all the other ones.

Splitzblue

Let Pika
We will get the crane? :p

How about we team up and take over the world? Wouldn't that be a fun thing to do in the weekend?
Let Pika see if Pika has any free time on Pika's schedule.
Friday:
-Scratch Itch
-Itch Scratch

Saturday:
-Execute Over-Weight Bacon Salad-Eating Egotistic Hippo
-Available

Sunday:
-Do nothing.

Nope, looks like Pika is busy.
The collector's edition comes with stuff, just like all the other ones.
Hilarious. Also did Pika get my MSG typo? It's suppose to be MGS but it's MSG. And how is Pika doing in the Pokken Tournament?

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
So... Apart from Falkner sounding like an infomercial. How has everyone been?
Also, in about 2 weeks from today (Pika time) this thread will be 3 years old. Pika would just like to say this; what is wrong with you hoomans? Do you have nothing better to do than wake up of a morning and say "Gee wiz, it's a [insert local weather here] kinda day, let's be unproductive all the while going along with this one Pika's delusions."

Happy 3rd birthday in 2-3 weeks Totally Randomness. Everyone's collective stupidity is much loved.

Splitzblue

So... Apart from Falkner sounding like an infomercial. How has everyone been?
Also, in about 2 weeks from today (Pika time) this thread will be 3 years old. Pika would just like to say this; what is wrong with you hoomans? Do you have nothing better to do than wake up of a morning and say "Gee wiz, it's a [insert local weather here] kinda day, let's be unproductive all the while going along with this one Pika's delusions."

Happy 3rd birthday in 2-3 weeks Totally Randomness. Everyone's collective stupidity is much loved.
WHAT?!
Pika, why? Pika does not deserve neither a cookie or a Pocky! Or even ½ of this post!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

[insert stuff here]