• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Totally Randomness

Splitzblue

In Australia land it'll be closer to $15, coz apparently Japan didn't learn from the last two times (jkjk).

Pika a Blue and a Yellow and a Silver and Sapphire and a... wait, nothing else.

Haha. Not when Pika always pick Bulba. Pika should say the same for you when you get to Lt. Surge, since Pika is psychic and Pika knows you'll chose Squirtle.
At least I attracted Pika's attention.
@Haydos709 @Splitzblue Why dont you guys come online and challenge my gym? ;3
You mean like in Pokemon 3D? Sorry, but @nilllzz never made a Linux version of Pokemon 3D. I really wish he could however. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

boby

Trainer
@Gamer13 Linux isn't so bad heck you can install steam on it now and play some AAA titles on it now.
Also i think it might be possible to play Pokemon 3D on Linux with a program called WINE ( haven't tested this myself yet ).

Gamer13

@Gamer13 Linux isn't so bad heck you can install steam on it now and play some AAA titles on it now.
Also i think it might be possible to play Pokemon 3D on Linux with a program called WINE ( haven't tested this myself yet ).
It's just that windows is better if you want a gaming computer, you see, not every game has linux support.

boby

Trainer
It's just that windows is better if you want a gaming computer, you see, not every game has linux support.
true though with some work most games will run under WINE heck there is even a custom version called play on linux that will run the steam windows client.

[EDIT]In the end each to their own i suppose.

Splitzblue

Why are you using linux? you should change it to windows 7 or something.
Windows 7 doesn't work on my computer.
That's actually not a bad idea...
There will be games with Linux support soon. I tried a few Steam games and they worked(specifically nostalgic games like TFC).

Splitzblue

So Splitzblue is joining us online! Yay!
Aaaaand he's back... ok, Splitz, you get the "Hippo-be-gone (tm)" and Pika and Falkner will get the crane.
Erm....not exactly. First of all, If I would be joining you guys online, I would've probably either been a mod or some sort of special member....I think. Second, didn't we have a discussion saying that Hippo-be-gone (tm) does not work fully or properly? Pika got disabled(by Hippo) cuz we used it!
It's been nearly a month since I said hi
Cuz you've been sitting in the Olivine Cafè eating Bacon freaking Salad in Silver's Soul for too many months!!!!
Ah Pikaaaa..... Buy a laptopz!
Or a high-end gaming PC that runs either Windows 7, 8.1, or 10. Not sure about Linex though.

Splitzblue

I got dat Pokemon Sun and Moon hype!!! Wot, wot!;):D
Thanks to Pika for making this 20th anniversary happen.
Now time to play some Paper Mario: Sticker Star cuz I'm bored.:bored::shifty:

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
I got dat Pokemon Sun and Moon hype!!! Wot, wot!;):D
Thanks to Pika for making this 20th anniversary happen.
Now time to play some Paper Mario: Sticker Star cuz I'm bored.:bored::shifty:
Yay, Pika is the sole cause of something that ISN'T trouble. Pika also preordered Sun.

Nah mate, it's all about Bravely Second down under, we just got it about a month ago, and it is awe to the some. Pika even got the Collectors Edtion The art is phenomenal, the figure is well made, and the soundtrack, expect nothing less from supercell.