• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Totally Randomness

Falkner

A good way to remember things is get a fence picket and hammer it into your arm or leg, and attach a hand little sign to it reading "Get Hytopian Silk and K. K. Stroll"

Or just put a reminder on your phone...
Pika don't bully Hippo, otherwise I shall forbid you to ever touch the ketchup again!

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Pika don't bully Hippo, otherwise I shall forbid you to ever touch the ketchup again!
If Pika were bullying hippo, "Africa" and "Famine" would be words Pika would be using. And nobody will get between Pika and "Tomato Sauce". What is ketchup?
Wait, I'm Hippo now? And I get your "Ketchup Joke" cuz, Pika and Ash's Pikachu loves ketchup a lot.
Aaaaand the penny (yes, Pika knows what a penny is, 'Strayans had them too) drops. And apparently you ARE now Hippo, not that we needed a substitute for the famine going on in Africa.
Also, 3,333 hype.

Splitzblue

*When I was talking about K.K Stroll and Hytopian Slik.
If Pika were bullying hippo, "Africa" and "Famine" would be words Pika would be using. And nobody will get between Pika and "Tomato Sauce". What is ketchup?

Aaaaand the penny (yes, Pika knows what a penny is, 'Strayans had them too) drops. And apparently you ARE not Hippo, not that we needed a substitute for the famine going on in Africa.
Don't forget this:
*Do you even know what I'm talking about?:arghh:
Also, yesterday, I was here at 4AM and I noticed that I had a Moderator ribbon in my profile. Apparently, I got promoted to Overnight Moderator! And now, I don't have mod status! What the Frilly Fabric happened and who gave me mod status?!?!?!

Splitzblue

Anyone getting Pokemon Red, Blue, and/or Yellow in the 3DS Nintendo eShop? Cuz I'm getting Blue and Yellow so I can finally have Pika as my pet!

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
R,B, and Y are like $10.99 for the American eShop. Nice try. Reggie will not be happy.
In Australia land it'll be closer to $15, coz apparently Japan didn't learn from the last two times (jkjk).
I haz ALL the cartridges!!!
Pika a Blue and a Yellow and a Silver and Sapphire and a... wait, nothing else.
Good luck beating Brock.
Eh wot! This article or thread needs attention from an expert in global logistics and off-topic studies for Totally Randomness.
Haha. Not when Pika always pick Bulba. Pika should say the same for you when you get to Lt. Surge, since Pika is psychic and Pika knows you'll chose Squirtle.