• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Totally Randomness

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
A little birdy told me that Pika went on a date with Whitneys Clefairy.
Was that "little birdie" one of your birdies? And was that birdie the one Pika accidently killed Thunderbolted? If so, you could argue that Pika commited First-Degree murder, but Pika will say it was a Critical Hit...
Wow, day 2 of playing AS and already beat Norman. Now I just need a Pokemon that knows Surf and where is that Good Rod?
LEWD!!! Reported!

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Oh and, a bit late but...
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TOTALLY RANDOMNESS!!
Yeah.. OK, back to our pointless arguing/conversations/lives.

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
At least Hippo hasn't seen this...
Or Tornado...
Or Darkfire...
Speaking of Darkfire, he's been absent for a very long time. Wonder what he's doing.

Ah, whatever. Must be classified.
Happo stepped down as Mod, and as such, he is not around nearly as much.
Victini is still online from time to time. He probably has seen the stupidity radiating from this cancerous thread.
Darky has been a bit of a naughty dragon. He was caught at the cookie factory trying to take some, when he was approched, he tried to give a police officer a hellfire hug, so he was sent to dragon jail.

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
Happo stepped down as Mod, and as such, he is not around nearly as much.
Victini is still online from time to time. He probably has seen the stupidity radiating from this cancerous thread.
Darky has been a bit of a naughty dragon. He was caught at the cookie factory trying to take some, when he was approched, he tried to give a police officer a hellfire hug, so he was sent to dragon jail.
Oh I got out of that long time ago.....Lurking is King though