• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Map Gateways [0.32.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calzone

Pokémon Ranger
Updated to 1.5: added Ecruteak City!

Edit: I don't think Olivine has a Pokemon Center so I didn't add that.

Genshie

Pokémon Ranger
Olivine does have a Pokemon Center it is just not currently open. The only building you can go into in that town is the lighthouse as of now. Thanks for the awesome update since I will be using this even when fly gets implemented.

Calzone

Pokémon Ranger
Thanks! Yeah, I checked the town out with the Pokeditor and the building didn't look like it was actually open :p

Genshie

Pokémon Ranger
Gateway with the new recent update now conflicts with the new trading system in Goldenrod city if you use as a game mode and or replacing the files you lose the trading system.

Calzone

Pokémon Ranger
Thanks for the report, I was totally just going to let it be XD I'll have it fixed and updated by tomorrow, hopefully with an optional installer for people who get confused.

Liamash3

Dragon Tamer
Donator
Calzone - it doesn't seem to work in Goldenrod's pokemon centre. I didn't see the transfer person (the gary sprite) in there... (which is a pain considering I want to get to dark cave).

Genshie

Pokémon Ranger
The new update works. He just posted and it is currently functioning with the new update. Download the new version and you have to reapply it.

Liamash3

Dragon Tamer
Donator
@Genshie- I was using the new version. I'd put it in the contentpacks folder (is it not meant to go there?).

Calzone

Pokémon Ranger
GameModes folder or just put the files right into the \Pokemon\ folder if you want it to apply to all saves

Calzone

Pokémon Ranger
Haha it's no problem, sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. I'll have an optional installer for the next update for people to use if they want.

Calzone

Pokémon Ranger
Yes, yes I'm aware. The update might not be for a few days though. The current version is still compatible to my knowledge aside from the fact that you'll be missing the town maps (but they're still accessible) and a couple cities worth of teleporters.

Calzone

Pokémon Ranger
Finally updated to 0.32.1! Sorry it took so long, I've been making plans for a few more mods coming up. Please check out the blog for more information, I'll have that updated in a few minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.