• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Map Gateways [0.32.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfromanJr

Bug Catcher
im using it as a mod, and im pretty sure I got the script write, because Ik its different but I did the script for the nurse joy script

Calzone

Pokémon Ranger
There should be a file in your scripts folder called gateway_operator.DAT, if that isn't there re-download the mod and install it again.

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
intresting solution. well i am working on the Fly mechanic with Prince Vade. right now im working on the Sprite on the Pokemon your riding. think of WOW and you'll get it.

Calzone

Pokémon Ranger
intresting solution. well i am working on the Fly mechanic with Prince Vade. right now im working on the Sprite on the Pokemon your riding. think of WOW and you'll get it.
Looking forward to it :) I'm going to keep it updated though, it's useful even with fly in the game.

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
yeah. and also, is it ok that i can use this Mechanic? i have a idea i can use it for in 1YL. you'll recieve credit for it.
but the Mechanic wont be used till like later on in the game. so yeah..

Calzone

Pokémon Ranger
Yeah, if you want I could add it for you, i had hoped to make it compatible with mods like yours in the first place.​

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
no its fine. im not going to use the Entire thing. just the Mechanic idea. like Save Point travel or something like that.
im just going to play with it and see what i can come up with.

Liamash3

Dragon Tamer
Donator
Will this be updated for Olivine and the twin towers town (can't spell the darn name...)? I'm giving it a shot until Fly is put in & obtainable/usable.

Calzone

Pokémon Ranger
Yes, the update will be out later today, the mod should still work on the update just without the next two cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.