• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

[ Wiki ] Official Pokémon 3D Wiki Thread.

Exemplary

Gym Leader
On the wiki, all of the move pages are called Pokemon_Move/name. Would it be worth it to move all of the moves pages to just be the move's name?

It seems like a lot of work, but it would make linking to move pages easier without having a redirect for every move in the game.

Last edited:
J

jianmingyong

I am sorry for the update delay for the wiki, SViper. Unfortunately, due to an error on my PC, I have to wipe it clean and do a one month back image restore. ( The problem all started just because my visual studio 2013 and 2015 is corrupted and uninstalling and repair didn't work. )

All my files before one month is gone and restoration takes plenty of time.

I am working hard to restore my visual studio 2013 and 2015 and its source file. After that, update would come in smoothly when I am able to build GUI application to update all 700+ pages in one go. ( yea... There are problems with some wiki pages, this time, I should be able to fix them all in one go. )

As for SC and RM, the update will also come in after this.

All my skype file are gone actaully but I can still able to restore most of them through my other computer.

SViper

I am sorry for the update delay for the wiki, SViper. Unfortunately, due to an error on my PC, I have to wipe it clean and do a one month back image restore. ( The problem all started just because my visual studio 2013 and 2015 is corrupted and uninstalling and repair didn't work. )

All my files before one month is gone and restoration takes plenty of time.

I am working hard to restore my visual studio 2013 and 2015 and its source file. After that, update would come in smoothly when I am able to build GUI application to update all 700+ pages in one go. ( yea... There are problems with some wiki pages, this time, I should be able to fix them all in one go. )

As for SC and RM, the update will also come in after this.

All my skype file are gone actaully but I can still able to restore most of them through my other computer.
Roger that and I feel sorry for computer error.;)

4as

Starting Trainer
Someone character (in kanto) in game pokemon 3D say i can find entei in north hill , help me what is name this place?

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Someone character (in kanto) in game pokemon 3D say i can find entei in north hill , help me what is name this place?
Entei and Raikou roam Johto. Suicune, on the other hand, can be found at Cerulean Cape (Kanto Route 25). He must've meant Suicune.

4as

Starting Trainer
Entei and Raikou roam Johto. Suicune, on the other hand, can be found at Cerulean Cape (Kanto Route 25). He must've meant Suicune.
haha you right, sorry i forget pokemon name

can u know, when i catch Larvitar in national park i can't find in my poket ball?

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
haha you right, sorry i forget pokemon name

can u know, when i catch Larvitar in national park i can't find in my poket ball?
The National Park does not let you use your own Poké Balls, only their given Park Balls.

Also, Larvitar cannot be found at the National Park.

4as

Starting Trainer
The National Park does not let you use your own Poké Balls, only their given Park Balls.

Also, Larvitar cannot be found at the National Park.
hmm.. . I think I've larvitar some time ago, but what can i get larvitar after i catch it and placed in my poket ball?? can u tell me where is place larvitar??