• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Totally Randomness

Splitzblue

Hey Pika! I just figured out a way to break rules w/o getting banned.
CONVERSATIONS!!!
Why didn't I think of this before? Best. Idea. Ever.

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Hey Pika! I just figured out a way to break rules w/o getting banned.
CONVERSATIONS!!!
Why didn't I think of this before? Best. Idea. Ever.
And the Darwinism award goes to... Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z... jks, it's Splitz.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
I bet @Tornado9797 is angry now that I just figured out that I can do it.
@Neptune I'll open a conversation with you and we can talk there.
ALSO!...
Pika is the REAL Detective Pikachu!!!
And a girl.
You obviously missed the new rule:
Terms and Rules said:
  • No Conversations:
    A conversation is when you post simple replies to small posts that don't add any relevance to the forum or thread that you're participating in. There's a reason why we have Private Conversations. The effects of this rule are multiplied exponentially if the user in question posts in colors that relate to the colors of the British flag. Punishment for not following this rule is a staff member changing the capitalization of every letter in your post, as well as randomly swapping out its punctuation.

Neptune

Trainer
Me:Learning how to draw and drawing practice art to get better
Also Me:Having anxiety as I draw really bad drawings

Splitzblue

You obviously missed the new rule
You do know I actually mean Private Conversations, right? You gotta know that! Also, I am starting to get addicted to Animal Crossing, which explains why I keep playing on my New Nintendo 3DS XL and why I am slowly becoming more and more inactive here. Sorry guys. Also.....
KIKI!!!! Not relating to PBG's imaginary AC villager girlfriend, Mitzi. At...all!

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
This thread is once again empty. Someone, excluding Pika, please insert text. Thank you.
<insert event here> happened today, it was <insert noun here>. Pika felt <insert emotion here> about it. Also <you get the idea> happened, unlike <insert first event here>, it was <does Pika need to explain everything for you?>.