• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Texture Pack Shou's Sprite Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
speaking of Retro, The May and Brendan Sprites that Darkfire has is the Older Version. i updated them a few days later when they were first made. could of sworn i gave them to Darkfire... alwell...

heres what they look like...
Brendan.png
May.png

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
Maybe........
Nah its morning so not anymore :p
Updated the dropbox with the new versions
btw i saw your sprite thread, and it would see it'd be for my benefit to have a DropBox?
Or a media fire account
I am using Dropbox because it it easier to drop small files into
Media fire is great for major releases etc.

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
wait... why are you guys talking about this in this thread?
talk about it in the Start Conversation, or Skype.

Lucifer XIII

Fisherman
Oh yeah, just before you get started on Ash, i forgot to ask for the 1st gen Ash if thats ok :)
fortunately for you i have an 'ash' sprite. i'll set it to the proper format for you

here's how it looks:

make sure to unzip and add it to your content pack. then click the pokeball to enable it and set your player.dat to that skin

Sorry i meant something like this

overworld_ash_by_lordindy.png

by ~lordindy
And by 1st gen, I meant the hat and the clothes look like this. Not the new versions (like the 2 sprites with the hat 3rd from the right). Soz :(

Attachments

snoe

fortunately for you i have an 'ash' sprite. i'll set it to the proper format for you

here's how it looks:

make sure to unzip and add it to your content pack. then click the pokeball to enable it and set your player.dat to that skin

Sorry i meant something like this

And by 1st gen, I meant the hat and the clothes look like this. Not the new versions (like the 2 sprites with the hat 3rd from the right). Soz :(

so do u want what you just posted. (the first sprite sheet with the ash) do you want that to be created for the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.