• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Totally Randomness

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Phew, tomorrow I will meet up with Nils and Malcaroni in Florida, meme adventures will occur.
Believe, make friends and even you'll go on trips to the other side of the world

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Phew, tomorrow I will meet up with Nils and Malcaroni in Florida, meme adventures will occur.
Believe, make friends and even you'll go on trips to the other side of the world
Too busy working for the meet, can y'all swing by Texas? It's more or less on the way.

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
I guess sandistan is off the list? too bad, the weather is nice there especially in the summer.

Splitzblue

Too busy working for the meet, can y'all swing by Texas? It's more or less on the way.
Wynaut Austin, TX? I hear they have a Productions building there. I forgot the name however. I know the initials are RT or something. Austin also has a ton of beer.
Or maybe Chicago? I have an unoccupied building yall could chill at ;)
You say that, but you can't confirm it!
Or maybe Rio? My globe shows it's about 17 cm from New York.
Do you even know how to distance? Use kilometers.

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
We're actually going to TX, Malc's parents purchased a boat and it's currently docked in Rockport TX, about a 100 miles south of Austin

Or maybe Chicago? I have an unoccupied building yall could chill at ;)
We actually wanted to go for a long road trip around the USA, go from Florida, to Washington DC, maybe NY, then go left to Chicago to meme with you and then go down along the rockies to TX to go meet the robotini and then back to Florida, but due to money and time issues, we decided not to. Sorry m9 :/