• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Totally Randomness

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
We're actually going to TX, Malc's parents purchased a boat and it's currently docked in Rockport TX, about a 100 miles south of Austin
Dang still decently far, definitely won't be able to thanks to workload. Good luck anyways!

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Dang still decently far, definitely won't be able to thanks to workload. Good luck anyways!
Tough luck man, just know Malc, Nils and I are meming hard enough for all of us.
Today we went to the Beach, they decided that burying me in the sand was a good idea. @Fanta I feel sorry for you man, it made me feel very claustrophobic :(

The Omega Gengar

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
I sincerely doubt that, given your body volume, there's enough sand or any other material in the planet that could cover you entirely.

Splitzblue

I am just curvy, baby. :3

Hated? Sounded more like a very very astoundingly loud loving of my ginormous amounts of ever expanding fats.
Talk about The Legend Of Mr.Hippocrit: Breath Of The Fat.
Hee hee.
Seriously though. Go back to page 227 of this thread. These replies will guide you:
I'm still confused as to whether this thread is for or against MrHippocrit.
You can't hate me, I am too hippo to be hated.
We don't hate you hippo, we hate your gluttony!
I don't eat THAT much.......
Such memes-
I MEAN!
Such memories...
Even though "I" wasn't around when that happened. I was only around shortly during that stupid Music Glitch thing that I had.
Makes me feel good inside.