• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Pokemon Co-Op???

Sephikus

Starting Trainer
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not i'd appreciate it being moved for me.
I've seen a number of posts talking about Co-op and i'm confused as to how that would actually work for a Pokemon Game.
I'm asking about how it would work gameplay-wise not regarding the connection mechanics.

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not i'd appreciate it being moved for me.
I've seen a number of posts talking about Co-op and i'm confused as to how that would actually work for a Pokemon Game.
I'm asking about how it would work gameplay-wise not regarding the connection mechanics.
Co-op is technically no longer an option, it has been replaced with multiplayer option, players can play on the server and see each other, trade, chat and battle with eachother , those are probably the only things they can do together.