• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Strength-related Crash at Slowpoke Well

progamerscl

Trainer
Upon using Strength, rather than my Golem's cry playing and the rock being made movable, the game crashed and opened Bug Catcher. I did have Sandbox turned on, and I had Anime Cries (Golem's cry works), Darkfire's Music, and Pokemon Universal as add-ons.

Attachments

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Upon using Strength, rather than my Golem's cry playing and the rock being made movable, the game crashed and opened Bug Catcher. I did have Sandbox turned on, and I had Anime Cries (Golem's cry works), Darkfire's Music, and Pokemon Universal as add-ons.
I'm assuming you were playing on an offline save?
If so, why do you need a backup save restored for your offline save? ( I didn't even know it creates a save backup for offline gameplay )

If this is a crash report rather than a backup save restore request, you should make the thread in the bugs section and post the crash log instead of the backup file.

progamerscl

Trainer
I was playing offline. It seems it does, since it noted the backup.txt and the crash.txt. That makes more sense that this is meant for online crashes. I was wondering why I was being asked to post the backup file. So, I should repost this with the crash log in the Bugs section?

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
I was playing offline. It seems it does, since it noted the backup.txt and the crash.txt. That makes more sense that this is meant for online crashes. I was wondering why I was being asked to post the backup file. So, I should repost this with the crash log in the Bugs section?
You post the backup file when your save gets corrupted so the devs can restore the save for you, and yea if you have a crash log, make a thread about it in the bugs section and don't forget the log and the details of how to reproduce it.