• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Anime Cries

Music Pack Anime Cries 1.345

No permission to download

SViper

SViper submitted a new resource:

Anime Cries - To hear Pokemon Anime voices.

Listen a Pokemon voices instead of cries.

Credits:

Arnie_Jr - made Anime Cries.
SViper - Packed up Anime Cries for Content Pack.

List of Pokemon voices in Pack:
bulbasaur
ivysaur
venusaur
charmander
charmeleon
charizard
squirtle
wartortle
blastoise
caterpie
metapod
butterfree
weedle
kakuna
beedrill
pidgey...

SViper

If anyone know any other sources then PWO for Pokemon Anime Cries/Voices please post here or PM me.

Arnie_jr

Starting Trainer
These 'format' issues shouldnt affect the playback of the file whatsoever. these format 'fixes' are nothing more than a change in bitrate which does nothing to the quality of the audio file unless its reduced.

Yes if people are wondering I am the original Colaborator for this pack (i say colaborator because i simply recorded these and nothing more).

If the changes make them work for this game then so be it but all these 'updates' are coming from a resource that i asked required permission to post in other places. which i did not recieve

SViper

These 'format' issues shouldnt affect the playback of the file whatsoever. these format 'fixes' are nothing more than a change in bitrate which does nothing to the quality of the audio file unless its reduced.

Yes if people are wondering I am the original Colaborator for this pack (i say colaborator because i simply recorded these and nothing more).

If the changes make them work for this game then so be it but all these 'updates' are coming from a resource that i asked required permission to post in other places. which i did not recieve
I credited you from beginning.
Actually some of your Cries Crashes the game, because of wrong format, that's why jianmingyang reformat them.

SViper

Lovers of Anime Cries, for a moment this pack don't get updates till I Arnie_Jr calm down. Because I forget that when you want use something from him you must not only credit him, but get permission too.

J

jianmingyong

This game is very sensitive with the format ( not to be confuse with the file extension format ). Most probably because those sound is downloaded elsewhere or recorded elsewhere and it has a inconsistent format, Channel(s), Bit depth and Sample rate which trigger crash and I basically fix them with no additional thing added.

It is stated that it require this for the cry to work without crash:
  • Must be a PCM wave file
  • Can only be mono or stereo
  • Must be 8 or 16 bit
  • Sample rate must be between 8,000 Hz and 48,000 Hz
Code:
General
Complete name                  : C:\Users\\Documents\Pokemon\ContentPacks\Anime Cries\Sounds\Cries\29.wav
Format                         : Wave
File size                      : 114 KiB
Duration                       : 660ms
Overall bit rate mode          : Constant
Overall bit rate               : 1 413 Kbps

Audio
Format                         : PCM
Format settings, Endianness    : Little
Format settings, Sign          : Signed
Codec ID                       : 1
Duration                       : 660ms
Bit rate mode                  : Constant
Bit rate                       : 1 411.2 Kbps
Channel(s)                     : 2 channels
Sampling rate                  : 44.1 KHz
Bit depth                      : 16 bits
Stream size                    : 114 KiB (100%)

SViper

Okay Anime Cries Lovers Arnie_Jr is finally give full permission, so wait for surprise from him.
Actually we could already reached V7.4 or V7.5, but because of what Arnie said at PWO forums I suggest be patient:
Arnie_Jr said:
yes narutofox its fine, i was only annoyed because id rather have a complete pack posted somewhere else rather than having small updates that people would only get annoyed at downloading (my next addition would prob include maybe 30+ new cries, plus more fixed originals)
And wait for V8.:);)
PS narutofoxLT is my nickname at PWO and this nickname is pretty old, because I play PWO since 2009-06-16.:p

SViper

SViper updated Anime Cries with a new update entry:

Anime Cries V7.7

This time Arnie_Jr decided create less Cries then he promised, because he is very busy, but still he create lot Cries for this time.
Update Logo:
  • Cleaned/Fixed/Renewed: Nidoking, Ninetails, Kadabra, Rhydon, Pinsir, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Flareon, Dragonair, Dragonite, Espeon, Umbreon, Ursaring and more.
  • Add 14 more Hoenn/3rd Generation Pokemons: Grovyle, Marshtomp, Poochyena, Beautifly, Shiftry, Swellow, Seviper, Whiscash, Crawdaunt, Milotic, Chimecho, Snorunt, Luvdisc, Kyogre....
Read the rest of this update entry...