• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Totally Randomness

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Master Pika will also teach you the way of the MILK!!!!!!!!!! The ways of Milk and Cookies go together like Peanut butter and frog legs.

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Pika is going to poop and eat bacon now, ponder young hippo, for you will one day, become ruler of the world of MLP.

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Pika is going to poop and eat bacon now, ponder young hippo, for you will one day, become ruler of the world of MLP.
I bid you goodluck on your quest, Master Pika, I thank thee for the oppertunity of becoming a ruler, I thank thee for your teachings, but I am one who rules from the darkness, I am part of the darkness itself, there's no way for me to rule a country in the light of day, unless I can rule from the shadows, rule the world of MLP (Equestria?) from a place unknown to the world! That is what I am and how I will rule! Do you still allow me to rule, Master Pika?

I will spread the teachings of the cookie and milk and hope they go along like peanut butter and frog legs.

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
But do not misunderstand. I do like the world of Pokémon and I do like them when in the light of day, they are the only reasons I would desire to come out and play.