• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Texture Pack RETRO PACK BETA! UPDATE FOR 0.32.1! 5/11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoe

HELLO Testers!

make sure to update your packs, as there were some small changes made to NPC's and some missing textures!

snoe

Make sure to update your packs everyone!

i've added the missing gym textures so now everything is good to go!

snoe

Just a notice for all testers,

as i've posted on the main page, THANK YOU. you have made this pack what it is and you make me proud!
but i ask that you devote a small amount of time to explore new areas and comment on the absence of textures or objects that need retextured!

HELPING ME HELPS YOU GET THE BEST OF RETROPACK!

that is all!
love,
Snoe

Genshie

Pokémon Ranger
Just a notice for all testers,

as i've posted on the main page, THANK YOU. you have made this pack what it is and you make me proud!
but i ask that you devote a small amount of time to explore new areas and comment on the absence of textures or objects that need retextured!

HELPING ME HELPS YOU GET THE BEST OF RETROPACK!

that is all!
love,
Snoe
You are mighty welcome my friend. I will do some checking of my own just not on Monday or Tuesday since those days are my FINAL days for college.

ceriux

Trainer
hey im really enjoying your sprites, it would be cool if you could eventually do a total conversion of everything. some of the sprites would have to be modified or fabricated. but the style shouldnt be too hard to imitate .

snoe

hey im really enjoying your sprites, it would be cool if you could eventually do a total conversion of everything. some of the sprites would have to be modified or fabricated. but the style shouldnt be too hard to imitate .
im glad you enjoy the Pack :)

all sprites currently in game have been implemented i am at a standstill with the current updates, i update when the game updates.
the map textures are all up to date there might be some missing.

in reference to the pokemon, that will be a huge overhaul, that i plan on doing in one go. give it some time as that involves changing 600+ pokemon sprites. i'm hesitant to change the battle sprites for pokemon due to the perspective in the game, if i include the back sprite you'll most likely be seeing a floating image for a pokemon. i'll test it out at some point however and go from there!

again thanks for trying out the pack!

ceriux

Trainer
is there anyway you could get me a sprite sheet directly out of pokemon 3d as is? if so do you think you could PM me a copy of a random 3rd person pokemon. id like to experiment with something. if you dont mind. possibly something i could edit in photoshop? i dont really do sprite work but i might possibly make a quick(ish) way to at least fabricate some to use. i used to do a little bit of sprite art before i picked up 3d art.

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
is there anyway you could get me a sprite sheet directly out of pokemon 3d as is? if so do you think you could PM me a copy of a random 3rd person pokemon. id like to experiment with something. if you dont mind. possible something i could edit in photoshop? i dont really do sprite work but i might possibly make a quick(ish) way to at least fabricate some to use.
If you goto the launcher you can find people sprites by following the file path /<launchr folder>/pokemon/content/Textures/NPC/
and the pokemon files are in /Content/pokemon/
you will need the xnb exporter and it needs to be in the same folder as the file you are trying to extract
http://pokemon3d.net/threads/408/
the exporter is here

ceriux

Trainer
well i may have to look into that later its late for me. but if you wanted you could always just try and edit the originals by modifying their palettes some minor corrections might need to be made. but if done right could possible make existing look the part.

you'd just give the img a custom palette of how ever many colors you need. so essentially black and 2 or 3 colors..

snoe

To all Testers!

the first RetroPack Prep Pack is ready for 0.32!

make sure to download this so that you can be ready for the upcoming update!

remember you won't see any of the new things added until the update comes around, so if you're wondering what's changed it will essentially look like nothing! but then the magic occurs when you update! enjoy!

snoe

HEY EVERYONE! i'm proud to announce Retro Pack for version 0.32

NOW WITH MUSIC!!!! This is a HUGE update and i strongly recommend downloading ASAP for the full benefits!

snoe

Hello fellow testers!!!!!

Updated the pack, the new changes are in the music pack.

let it be known that from now on, when you see Refresh100 update his music pack, it is highly likely that i too will be updating this pack!

as always, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.