• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Stuck in Cerulean

ZeroRyuuzaki

Starting Trainer
So I was able to win from all the trainers north of Cerulean, but Misty isn't there at the end. I can't enter the Power Plant from either the entraces and the Gym is empty... this is a glitch or I miss something?

RoyalGuard

Trainer
I believe you need to return the Machine Part to the manager at the Kanto Powerplant, then you will find Misty in the route northeast of Nugget Bridge, and then she will return to the gym.

ZeroRyuuzaki

Starting Trainer
But the machine part is supouse to be at the gym's middle pool...I surf there and nothing happens (I dont have it yet)

ZeroRyuuzaki

Starting Trainer
Hum... So really thats the problem... i didn't trigger the event that unlock the Rocket grunt at the gym. I couldn't figure out what is the event that I have to complete.

RoyalGuard

Trainer
Try going to Lavender Town and talk to everyone in the Kanto Radio Tower, I think someone there should tell you that they are having problems with broadcasting and to go to the Power Plant to find out what the problem is. That might be an event you need to trigger to continue.