• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

One Year Member banner

Lilligant

Retired Moderator
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
ah, well i was trying to say if its unnecessary either, no worries.
but yeah, staying on topic, I suppose if more people become involved with the community and start to Create, Help, and Support the Game via Funding.
we can start to come ujp with new Tag ideas along the way. so once those kinds of people are under the Trusted Support Tag, we can do something about it and devide them by certain Tags.

any way will work out.

but to be honest, im fine as to how Tags are atm. and a Custom Tag would be nice, but Im not complaining. just like my work I've put into 1YL3D just to show it off haha.

but yeah, to me everything is fine as is.
All in agreement say Pika. (Actually say I, Pika can't say the letter I when referring in first person)

Conquest

ah, well i was trying to say if its unnecessary either, no worries.
but yeah, staying on topic, I suppose if more people become involved with the community and start to Create, Help, and Support the Game via Funding.
we can start to come ujp with new Tag ideas along the way. so once those kinds of people are under the Trusted Support Tag, we can do something about it and devide them by certain Tags.

any way will work out.

but to be honest, im fine as to how Tags are atm. and a Custom Tag would be nice, but Im not complaining. just like my work I've put into 1YL3D just to show it off haha.

but yeah, to me everything is fine as is.
soo we can give some ''conditions'' to take this tag,like the Active menmber