• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Music Pack [0.32] Daziman's Epic HD Music Pack! [V1.11][V1.11E] Orchestral Music. NEW: Lake of Rage and Rocket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
The expansion pack replaces maps so that they have different songs
nilllzz changed the national park to having its own music in the main game so the changed map was no longer needed

Daziman

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
I'm curious, how come the National park song was removed?
I removed it in the Expansion Pack, In the expansion pack I have new songs that aren't in the game, and when Nilllzz added the National Park song in this version, I delete it in my expansion pack to add it to the normal music pack. In the first post says which are the songs in the expansion pack.

The expansion pack replaces maps so that they have different songs
nilllzz changed the national park to having its own music in the main game so the changed map was no longer needed
Correct ;)

Daziman

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Is there still HD music for the National Park in the DEHDMP?
Yes, all the actual music in the current version of the game is changed with a better HD one, except by the Kimono Theater, I couldn't find a better version than the HGSS one.

yasha_mikage

Pokémon Ranger
Lucifer XIII Thx, this one is actually the more cartoony version of my avi pic. I have a normal version too but I tend to use this one more.
Daziman Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I think I got the idea of how it works now.

Liamash3

Dragon Tamer
Donator
Will you be adding a song for Mahogany Town, Daziman?
Also, I'd like a sound for when you throw a pokeball and catch the pokemon as well :)

Daziman

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Will you be adding a song for Mahogany Town, Daziman?
Also, I'd like a sound for when you throw a pokeball and catch the pokemon as well :)
Mahogany has a Song, it's the same as Cherrygrove.
The catch and throw sounds aren't in the game yet, and I can't add sounds to the game, only replace existing ones.
Sorry :/

Liamash3

Dragon Tamer
Donator
Aww...
I thought that the Mahogany song sounded similar - so it was Cherrygrove's, huh.
When a sound for gaining exp/leveling up is added, will you add custom sounds for them or keep them as-is?

Status
Not open for further replies.