• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

A Beginner's Guide to Pokémon 3D!

The Omega Gengar

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
You really SHOULD put a warning above this list in your post that a large majority of those Pokemon aren't contenders for serious PvPing. But they can be used to a degree, no question. This list looks more of a list for playing through the game's storyline, isn't it?
Of course, I'm not covering PvP.
This guide is also kinda outdated and messy. I might make a new one.

ZHODY

Trainer
Okay, not sure where to ask this, but I've been wondering for ages now about what the striped colors on the Pokémon stat screen means. Does it have to do with EVs? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen Pokémon where there are more that six different colors (assuming there's a different color for each stat). I really just want to understand this mystery.

Last edited:

SViper

Okay, not sure where to ask this, but I've been wondering for ages now about what the striped colors on the Pokémon stat screen means. Does it have to do with IVs? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen Pokémon where there are more that six different colors (assuming there's a different color for each stat). I really just want to understand this mystery.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature
If you mean colorful lines, those are EVs.:p

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature
If you mean colorful lines, those are EVs.:p
She definitely means the Colored bar,
Okay, not sure where to ask this, but I've been wondering for ages now about what the striped colors on the Pokémon stat screen means. Does it have to do with EVs? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen Pokémon where there are more that six different colors (assuming there's a different color for each stat). I really just want to understand this mystery.
Green is HP, Red is attack, Blue is defense, Orange is Special attack, Cyan is Special defense, and Purple is speed.
2015-04-29_16.29.25.png

ZHODY

Trainer
Uhm, actually, I figured that out on my own. I was about to put my own post up about it, but I realized that there were, indeed, six different colors.