• ✨ ARCHIVE MODE ✨
    The forum has now been set to read-only mode, no new posts, resources, replies etc will not be possible.
    We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Texture Pack Shou's Sprite Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
oh oh, you flatter me. Wes and Rui is first.

then after them. the nest one will be post time. so from top to bottom

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
The list of Requests is done. Ask away if you want another Requests.

All the Sprites will be done.
hang in there.
they will be done by order.

Genshie

Pokémon Ranger
Oh yeah, just before you get started on Ash, i forgot to ask for the 1st gen Ash if thats ok :)
Well a sprite of Ash Gen 1 actually already exist due to the hack ASH GRAY version of pokemon out there on the nets, however it hasn't be converted to work on this game yet and who knows maybe yours getting made will be slightly different/custom.

snoe

Oh yeah, just before you get started on Ash, i forgot to ask for the 1st gen Ash if thats ok :)
fortunately for you i have an 'ash' sprite. i'll set it to the proper format for you

here's how it looks:
red.png

make sure to unzip and add it to your content pack. then click the pokeball to enable it and set your player.dat to that skin

Attachments

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
Note that all my sprites will be in the B2/W2 Format,
and also, the Ashs i'll make will look alot better then the one in AshGray.

So, Heres a Teaser of Wess and Rui,
Rui is taking a little more time because She's Hard as hell....

Heres the Teaser! :'D
Wess and Rui Teaser.png

snoe

Also note that I specialize in Gameboy graphic sprites. My sprites are all retro and aren't meant to look pretty like B/W sprites. They're meant for older players who are nostalgiacs and want retro graphics rather than modern.

If you desire anything else other than retro please go to Shou.

Status
Not open for further replies.